Buying this yoga mat carrier enhances the quality of life for marginalized women in Nepal. Chetana, a non-profit NGO trains and employs women with handicraft skills. They hand dye, loom, and sew 100% locally sourced cotton products. Profits beyond costs for materials, overhead, and employment go to the struggling Nepali earthquake victims, microfinancing, and tuition for school children. Dress for Earth guarantees the production environment is full of giggles, love, cleanliness, and light and the women are paid fair trade rates. Women choose to come in to this women run work site according to their home life responsibilities. This product is a result of collaborations between Chetana and Dress for Earth in Nepal 2015. Designed by Dress for Earth located in USA.
- gym pass/credit card hidden outer zipper pocket for quick access
- water bottle pocket
- padded ends
- drawstring closure
- adjustable shoulder strap
- All regular size mats including: 4mm mats 78"x26" and 5mm mats 72"x24"
- This is a top loading bag so it can hold larger width mats (ie. 30")
- approx 5" by 26” to 30" with cloth extension