Our leather sandals are special and different because:
- The sandals are made of premium Italian vegetative processed leather.
- Our leather is colored only with natural extracts from plants by ancient recipes in Tuscany (Italy), and not like the majority of sandals from cheap chemically treated leather. Remember that the sandals are shod on bare feet!
- The leather is very soft and will not ulcerate your feet and at the same time does not stretch.
- Extremely durable. These sandals are designed for all-day walks. You will wear them the next 3-4 years.
- The sandals have a quality certificate, we have the authority to use the logo "Real Italian leather." Only 7 workshops for processing of leather in the world can provide such authority.
- The soles are of premium Italian rubber following your every move.
- The warranty for all of our products is one calendar year.
- They are handmade ith lots of love and effort especially for you :)
true to size/ might fit a bit narrow so if you have wider feet please order one size up.
OUR SANDALS ARE IN COMPLETE HARMONY WITH THE ENVIRONMENT!
The vegetative treatment is a process born in the nature. The vegetative processed leathers contain no toxic substances such as azo dyes, nickel, pentachlorophenol, chromium VI, all substances that are harmful to humans and the environment. These substances are the main causes of a number of allergies. Due to the absence of heavy metals and the presence only of natural extracts, the leather is in perfect harmony with the environment.
- The technological process is subject to strict continuous monitoring, with which to ensure the low impact on the human the environment and the right natural selection of the materials. This control is performed by the “Italian Society of Allergological, Environmental and Occupational Dermatology” (SIDAPA).
- Due to their biological characteristics, all waste products at the very process are recyclable.
- The tanneries of leather make huge investments, with which to be able to control the waste process.
- Many of the substances used in the tanning process are recovered, recycled and reused in different fields, mainly used in agriculture.
Designed by CRUPON